In the event that you/your child can no longer make a group, individual or Academy coaching session booked with Cricket for Girls, the following Cancellation Policy will apply:
- If Cricket for Girls are notified of known dates of absences (for example, due to holidays) at the time of booking, the cost of these sessions will be deducted from the amount payable;
- The cost of all other missed sessions will not be refundable.
- If Cricket for Girls are notified of known dates of absences (for example, due to holidays) at the time of making a block booking (e.g.. 6 sessions), the missed sessions will be rearranged for mutually convenient day(s)/time(s);
- If, after a booking has been made, an individual session needs to be cancelled and Cricket for Girls are given more than 24 hours’ advance notice of the cancellation, Cricket for Girls will endeavour to fulfil the missed session at a mutually convenient day/ time. If this is not possible, a refund will be given for that session;
- If an individual session is cancelled within 24 hours of it being due to take place, the cost of that session will not be refundable. If it was not paid for in advance, the cost of the session will be payable and should be paid for within 7 days of the scheduled session.
- A deposit is required to secure a place at a Cricket for Girls Academy. Once this deposit has been paid, it is non-refundable.
- Once the balance of payment for the Academy course has been paid (by a date to be specified by Cricket for Girls), no refund or part-refund will be given.
- If on a particular date you/ your child cannot attend an Academy session, where appropriate Cricket for Girls will offer the opportunity for you/ your child to attend another Academy session (with a different age group) that week, or the preceding or following week. If that session cannot be attended, the cost of the missed week will not be refunded.
In the event that Cricket for Girls need to cancel a session, for example, due to the illness of a coach, Cricket for Girls will endeavour to fulfil the missed session at a mutually convenient day/ time. If this is not possible, a refund will be given within 7 days of the scheduled session.
Where a refund is payable, please contact Lydia Greenway, Head Coach on 07523 659985 or email email@example.com
A PDF download of our Cancellation Policy is available.
Cricket for Girls offer a range of cricket coaching for Women and Girls of all ages and abilities across the UK.
The Cricket for Girls Academy delivers fun and engaging cricket coaching sessions that will improve your skills.
Get involved today!
Cricket for Girls provides females of all ages and abilities with a positive cricketing experience. If you are interested in finding out more about Cricket for Girls then take a look around our website. You can get in touch via our contact form if you have any questions.