Our Cricket Masterclasses are designed to give girls insight into the modern game from International players. There are a range of masterclasses and workshops run throughout the year in various locations around the UK. They are suitable for female players of all ages and abilities looking to make improvements in their game.
Cricket Masterclasses for Girls
These Cricket Masterclasses aren’t to be missed. With spaces being limited it is best to book early to avoid disappointment.
Elite Level Coaches
We use the best players in the country to deliver these sessions. Below are examples of the coaches delivering these sessions:
- Improving your Game: Fast Bowling led by Katherine Brunt
- Improving your Game: Spin Bowling led by Laura Marsh
- Improving your Game: Fielding led by Lydia Greenway
- Improving your Game: Playing Spin led by Lydia Greenway
- Improving your Game: Tactical Awareness led by Lydia Greenway
- Improving your Game: Lifestyle led by Nat Sciver
Every Cricket Masterclass will include:
- Warm up practical session led by guest coach
- Tactical advice e.g. field settings for bowlers
- Question and Answer session
- Photograph and autograph opportunity
Length: 2 hours
Costs: £30 per player
Numbers: Up to 16 places
Schools Cricket Coaching
Cricket for Girls school sessions are delivered on a weekly basis by our experienced and friendly female coaches.
School Guest Speaker Visits
Former England Women cricketer, Lydia Greenway will give a motivational talk and a coaching masterclass to inspire pupils.
Cricket for Girls Lydia Greenway works with your Girls and Women’s County teams to provide expertise and improve performance.
Cricket Day Camps
Cricket Day Camps are a great way for clubs to raise awareness about their female section and grow their membership base.
Get Involved Today
Cricket for Girls provides females of all ages and abilities with a positive cricketing experience. If you are interested in finding out more about Cricket for Girls then take a look around our website. You can get in touch via our contact form if you have any questions.