Everything you need to know about Cricket for Girls is here. We have a professionally qualified coaching team. We are dedicated to offering the best cricket coaching for women and girls. Our aim is improve and inspire girls of all ages and abilities.
Here is a selection of the most common questions asked about Cricket for Girls and our courses.
All of our coaches are at least:
- ECB level 1,2 or 3 qualified
- Professional cricket coaches able to organise safe and enjoyable coaching sessions
- Fully DBS checked
- Attended Safeguarding course
- First Aid Qualified
- Members of the ECB Coaches Association (ECBCA)
Cricket for Girls will not tolerate bullying of any kind; all girls who attend courses are made aware of the policy and the consequences at the start of the course. The welfare and safety of all girls who attend our courses is our highest priority.
All of Cricket for Girls’s staff are first aid qualified and will deal with any minor injuries or illnesses. All accidents will be recorded and parents will be informed of any illness/accident at the end of the day.
In the event of a serious accident the parent/guardian will be informed straight away.
Please inform Cricket for Girls staff if your child has an allergy or any medications that may need to be taken in the event of a emergency.
All girls will be required to register at the start of the day. Girls will not leave the premises until their parent/guardian has collected them. Please inform the Cricket for Girls Head Coach if your child is leaving with another parent. We will require a written letter signed by the parent/guardian if you are happy for your son/daughter to walk home alone.
Cricket for Girls has public liability and employer’s liability insurance cover. A copy of the certificates are available at each venue.
- Food and drink are not provided so your child will need to bring a packed lunch.
- It is important that your child has enough to drink throughout the day to stay hydrated, particularly in summer.
- We have cricket equipment available to suit all ages and abilities. If your child brings their own equipment, please ensure it has their name on it.
- Your child will need to bring sun protection and a hat during the summer.
Appropriate and comfortable sports clothing and trainers, or whites. Cricket spikes can be worn to outdoor courses.
Cricket for Girls runs courses for all ages and abilities and will manage your child’s progress. We are very flexible and if your daughter would like to be in a group with their friends, we are happy to accommodate.
No, beginners are welcome to join us and develop their skills.
Yes, but we do recommend that your child attends the full course to gain the most benefit from the coaching.
Cricket for Girls has a number of contingency’s plans in place in the event of inclement weather to ensure that the course will never be cancelled. You can be assured that if you have booked your girls in with Cricket for Girls then they will be busy for the whole day or week regardless of weather.
We regret that should we not receive at least 24 hours notice, we will need to charge for the missed course/session. If you have any other questions please contact Lydia Greenway, Head Coach on 07523 659985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you/your child can no longer make a group, individual or Academy coaching session booked with Cricket for Girls, the following Cancellation Policy will apply:
- If Cricket for Girls are notified of known dates of absences (for example, due to holidays) at the time of booking, the cost of these sessions will be deducted from the amount payable;
- The cost of all other missed sessions will not be refundable.
- If Cricket for Girls are notified of known dates of absences (for example, due to holidays) at the time of making a block booking (e.g.. 6 sessions), the missed sessions will be rearranged for mutually convenient day(s)/time(s);
- If, after a booking has been made, an individual session needs to be cancelled and Cricket for Girls are given more than 24 hours’ advance notice of the cancellation, Cricket for Girls will endeavour to fulfil the missed session at a mutually convenient day/ time. If this is not possible, a refund will be given for that session;
- If an individual session is cancelled within 24 hours of it being due to take place, the cost of that session will not be refundable. If it was not paid for in advance, the cost of the session will be payable and should be paid for within 7 days of the scheduled session.
- A deposit is required to secure a place at a Cricket for Girls Academy. Once this deposit has been paid, it is non-refundable.
- Once the balance of payment for the Academy course has been paid (by a date to be specified by Cricket for Girls), no refund or part-refund will be given.
- If on a particular date you/ your child cannot attend an Academy session, where appropriate Cricket for Girls will offer the opportunity for you/ your child to attend another Academy session (with a different age group) that week, or the preceding or following week. If that session cannot be attended, the cost of the missed week will not be refunded.
In the event that Cricket for Girls need to cancel a session, for example, due to the illness of a coach, Cricket for Girls will endeavour to fulfil the missed session at a mutually convenient day/ time. If this is not possible, a refund will be given within 7 days of the scheduled session.
Where a refund is payable, please contact Lydia Greenway, Head Coach on 07523 659985 or email email@example.com
A PDF download of our Cancellation Policy is available.
Get involved today!
Cricket for Girls provides females of all ages and abilities with a positive cricketing experience. If you are interested in finding out more about Cricket for Girls then take a look around our website. You can get in touch via our contact form if you have any questions.