Cricket for Girls Level 2: Making the transition to hardball cricket | 25th April 2023
For teachers with existing experience and understanding of the game. The Level 2 course will provide delegates with a deeper understanding of all aspects of the game, including technical drills to help develop and challenge talented players. The course will also cover how to make the transition to hard ball cricket.
The course will include:
• How to make the transition from soft to hard ball cricket
• How to run a net session effectively
• Introduction to net safety
• Introduction to protective equipment
• Fielding positions
• Field settings for different types of bowling
• Introduction to running between the wickets
• Introduction to strength and conditioning for cricket
• Progressive batting drills and techniques
• Progressive bowling drills and techniques
• Introduction to the Cricket for Girls fielding framework
The day is split into both practical and theory sessions ensuring all areas are covered throughout the day.
Location: Loughborough Foundation School, 3 Burton Walks, Loughborough LE11 2DU
Date: 10:00am – 3pm on Tuesday 25th April 2023
Options to pay by invoice or credit/debit card at checkout.