We currently have five Cricket for Girls hubs around the UK. Each hub operates in the same way to ensure a consistent and sustainable programme is delivered:
- At least one full time coach in each hub region
- Standardised “Cricket for Girls” programme
- Partnerships with schools and clubs to develop fixture lists and tournaments
- Teacher training
- Masterclasses and taster sessions from Lydia Greenway
- England player visits
- “Tornado” cricket developed by our very own Lydia Greenway
- Numerous holiday camps in each hub region – open to all
Our programmes are inclusive and designed to ensure girls have fun and are fully engaged in each lesson and holiday camp we run!
Girls Cricket Coaching
Cricket for Girls offer a range of cricket coaching sessions to help develop, improve and grow female players. We work with clubs, counties and individuals to improve all aspects of their game.
The Cricket for Girls Academy will cover all aspects of the game, giving insight into areas of the game not often covered. Every session is designed to allow every player the opportunity to develop and improve.
Cricket for Girls deliver a range of cricket courses for girls nationwide to clubs, counties and schools. We provide high quality coaching to females of ALL ages and abilities.
Cricket for Girls is delighted to announce that Heather Knight OBE, England Women’s World Cup winning captain, has accepted an invitation to be our first brand ambassador. Heather will attend Cricket for Girls... Read More
Salliann Briggs is a leading light when it comes to coaches, regardless of gender. She has assisted with the development of numerous English players past and present, and she is now Head Coach... Read More