We currently have five Cricket for Girls hubs around the UK. Each hub operates in the same way to ensure a consistent and sustainable programme is delivered:
- At least one full time coach in each hub region
- Standardised “Cricket for Girls” programme
- Partnerships with schools and clubs to develop fixture lists and tournaments
- Teacher training
- Masterclasses and taster sessions from Lydia Greenway
- England player visits
- “Tornado” cricket developed by our very own Lydia Greenway
- Holiday camps open to all
Our programmes are inclusive and designed to ensure girls have fun and are fully engaged in each lesson and holiday camp we run!
Girls’ Cricket Coaching
Cricket for Girls offers a range of cricket coaching sessions to help develop, improve and grow female players. We work with clubs, counties and individuals to improve all aspects of their game.
Cricket for Girls delivers a range of cricket courses for girls nationwide to clubs, counties and schools. We provide high quality coaching to females of ALL ages and abilities.
Cricket for Girls is delighted to announce a partnership with Lock & Co. Hatters for 2018. Lock & Co. Hatters will sponsor the #beatthebest campaign which will see winners of each challenge receive... Read More
Last month, Cricket for Girls featured on the Sky Sports programme Sportswomen. The programme is dedicated to promoting and informing viewers about the latest news in womens sport. The programme saw Cricket for... Read More